- Canadian Lacrosse Association responds to allegations, vows to regain charity status November 22, 2017The Canadian Lacrosse Association board of directors is defending its transparency following a series of Examiner articles about the association's loss of its sports charitable status and the resginations of three national team managers who had pressed for executives of the association to resign.
- He's still national women's team director for now, but Gary Gait backs ousted national team managers in dispute with Canadian Lacrosse Association officials November 21, 2017Gary Gait says he stands with the other three men dismissed from Canada's national lacrosse team management group.
- Peterborough's Zach Currier fills a need for speed for NLL's Calgary Roughnecks November 21, 2017It has been an unusual pre-season camp for the Calgary Roughnecks, with players unavailable for various work- and injury-related reasons.
- Canadian Lacrosse Association parts ways with three national team managers who urged association executives to step aside November 18, 2017The Canadian Lacrosse Association has removed Dean French, Dave Huntley and John Mouradian from its national teams management group, the CLA announced Friday night.
- Canadian Lacrosse Association may need to be dissolved and replaced with a new organization to get charity status back November 17, 2017The Canadian Lacrosse Association may have to be dissolved and a new organization created to regain its Registered Canadian Amateur Athletic Association (RCAAA) status, says a lawyer who specializes in non-for-profit organizations.